Monday, June 14, 2010

LO: Homecoming CD00503

This is a layout of my youngest who is such a tomboy... but isn't she beautiful?!  She definitely has a unique fashion sense and a sweet personality.  Dig the Converse!?  I used just the title portion of VDBC #CD00503.  Wish the photo showed it better as it looks really cool up close and personal.  Just silk flowers (& leaves) from a craft store.  I punched a one inch circle from the lime green to back the flower centers to pull it all together.  Used one of the Prima swirls cut apart a lot  (the entire layout only used one).  The center of the flowers are Spare Parts brads from Hobby Lobby (my home away from home these days).  *smile*  I bought one of their ambiance CDs on their clearance rack for $2 and play it in my car.  I really think it has subliminal messaging because I can't get five miles from the store without being drawn in that direction.  *smile* 

~Angie~
~I am blessed!!~


Visual Designs by Chris Creative Team Member
http://visualdesignsbychris.com
(all images are cut using the Blue Wishblade)