Thursday, June 12, 2008

A lovely page for my album . . .



This uses Chris's "Colors of Fall" File which is fairly new to the store. I am ready for fall temperatures already and summer just started. Oh well, I just prefer that season I think. This file cuts smooth and easy - even the leaves. I did just a little chalking on them for some added depth and love how this page looks. The pages in this particular album are all black. It is one volume of my Book of Me (BoM) and this section will be pictures from the Washington National Zoo. I didn't go, but a friend did and sent me her pics on a CD to get prints. Isn't she sweet?



You can find Chris's file in the store here: http://www.paperthreads.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66_77&products_id=3612



Have a great week and weekend. Chris and I are both celebrating birthdays this weekend so I know she is having a great sale starting at Saturday Midnight (that's Friday night at 11:00 p.m. for those of us in Central Time Zone)!

Vicki