Sunday, April 11, 2010

Baby Loading-CD00544


Here's my monthly challenge, using Chris' file CD00544 Baby Loading. I am currently working on a Baby album for my daughter as a gift at the upcoming shower we are giving her to fill in with pics as she goes. And this challenge just fit right in! Thanks Rosalie & Chris! =) Background sheet is from Creative Imaginations (Sonnet). The stamps are from a baby set and one of my first sets, I got somewhere online, can't remember whose they are (forgot to keep sheet when placing them in the CD case). Now I know to save it! Ha! I had so much fun doing this and I think it turned out really cute.
                                                                                   Melody (luv2bmamaw)


 




The New Busy is not the old busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Get started.