Monday, August 23, 2010

Valentine LO using CD00286

I enjoyed making the card so much that I decided to use the same fancy swirl accent #CD00286 from Visual Designs by Chris to make a layout.
 
Isn't this pup just the cutest?  This is my grand puppy.  She is 7 1/2 pounds of pure love!  The sweetest dog I have ever met.  No one will ever replace our Abby girl  but this pup sure makes me smile.  I pop dotted the photo.  Scrap papers from my table.  Sometimes it pays NOT TO clean up the mess, eh?  Pearl, pearl swirl and brads all from Hobby Lobby.  Heart pins from Heidi Grace.  Mix of flowers... some were Prima and some were freebies from something.  I think maybe pulled off of a silk flower stalk.    The epoxy sticker says My Valentine Baby and was from a package in the $1 bin at Michaels. 
 
Another example of how you can use your other product with a VDBC file!

~Angie~
~I am blessed!!~


Visual Designs by Chris Creative Team Member
http://visualdesignsbychris.com
(all images are cut using the Blue Wishblade)