Sunday, September 12, 2010

Beleive in Yourself / Graduation layout using #CD00695

I was excited when I saw this file from Visual Designs by Chris knowing my daughter was graduating this year.  As usual, I used a VDBC file along with a lot of other things in my studio to create the layout.  I love mixed media!!  The file is #CD00695 the Grad 2010 frame.  Other lettering for the title is chipboard letters for the B and Y, stickers for "in" and  my Quickutz/mini Marisa for the remainder of the words.  Other embellishments include patterned paper, wired ribbon with little stars on it, black bling, star brads, paper flowers with glitter brads and a diploma charm.  Chipboard includes the parenthesis, oval behind the B and the exclamation point.  These were painted with Honey Mustard radiant pearls.  I also dry brushed a little of the radiant pearls on the paper flowers. 
 
Fun layout!

~Angie~
~I am blessed!!~


Visual Designs by Chris Creative Team Member
http://visualdesignsbychris.com
(all images are cut using the Blue Wishblade)