Monday, October 18, 2010

Vegetable Garden using CD00770

I love Chris's Sparkle files and this one was no exception. I always have to give Halloween themed files a little extra thought as we don't really celebrate Halloween here in Australia. I am a huge fan of Scarecrows and was thrilled to see one in this collection of Sparkle files, which also includes a Witch, Witches Hat, Crow and a Skull. This latest file collection CD00770 - Halloween Sparkles is another fabulous file that Chris has as a part of her QMC for this last quarter for 2010.
 
I have created this layout in Photoshop CS3. Styles, textures and shadows have been added to create dimension to the layout. We have recently spent a couple of weeks creating a vegetable garden and when I saw Chris's Scarecrow with Sparkles, I knew I needed to use it with my photos of our new garden.
 
Thankyou for looking,
 
cheers, caz