Monday, April 25, 2011

Class of 2010 using #CD00487

A pretty easy layout but I want to really focus on the opposite page which will be just Sierra.  I used just the diploma page from the mini book file.  It is dated 2009 but I can still use pieces of it for other things.  The diploma page made a perfect tag to add the year.  She graduated with a class of 254 so I used a little yellow bling jewel to mark her.  She is in the very center of the layout.  Added a little bling on the diploma tassel and up on the right side of the border to follow the theory of threes.  Used a Fiskars border punch.  I wanted to cover a large portion of the top of the photo that was the gym ceiling and metal gagetry hanging down.  A bit of sheer ribbon since it was a bit plain.  Also used Sizzix alpha and Khaki mini from Quickutz.
 
This Senior album seems to be never ending, but getting closer to being done. 

~Angie~ (Missouri)
~I am blessed!!~


Visual Designs by Chris Creative Team Member
http://visualdesignsbychris.com
(cutters: Blue Wishblade and Cricut Expression)