Saturday, June 25, 2011

Anniversary Card using #CD00807 and #CD00550

Nothing like waiting till the last minute.  *smile*  Today, Jeff and I celebrate 28 years of marriage.  He still make my heart pitter pat.  I am SO blessed!  He is working today so I was able to play in my studio (with Zoey's help LOL) and make him an anniversary card.
 
I used two Visual Designs by Chris files:  #CD00807 Tending my Garden for the heart flowers and #CD00550 Love title for the word "love".  The other letter is Katie Mini from Quickutz.  I cut the flowers out in white and colored them with my Copics.  Added a sheer yellow ribbon to bring in the color of the lettering.  The inside says "grows & grows" cut with the Katie mini. 

~Angie~ (Missouri)
~I am blessed!!~


Visual Designs by Chris Creative Team Member
http://visualdesignsbychris.com
(cutters: Blue Wishblade and Cricut Expression)