Monday, November 28, 2011

Gift card holder using #CD00895

I made this giftcard for a poor college student who is trying to live in his own apartment while going to college, playing soccer and working part time.  I will tuck three or four fast food giftcards in it. 
 
I cut the card from #CD00895 Apron Invite from visualdesignsbychris.com.  It cut as smooth as butter.  The papers were scraps - red was Dejaview and the patterned is from a company that was a forerunner of the scrapbook industry and I bought a ton of their stuff but I don't think they are in business any longer: K & something Memories.    Added ribbon for the strings and neck and a few brads.  The greeting is a Studio G stamp from Michaels $1 bin.  The sticker is from Michael's also for $1:  Crystal Stickers by Mark Richards. 

~Angie~ (Missouri)
~I am blessed!!~


Visual Designs by Chris Creative Team Member
http://visualdesignsbychris.com
(cutters: Blue Wishblade and Cricut Expression)