Tuesday, December 6, 2011

LO: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

This layout got a bit busy but Alice in Wonderland sort of makes my head spin so it is fitting, I suppose.  I used a 5x7 of my girl with her friend wearing the Mad Hatter hat.  One of her friends took some sideways photos so I turned them the way they were taken and that sort of set the tone for the bottom of the layout.
 
Supplies:
"A" & "W" Chipboard letters
"dventures" are old rub ons
"IN" was Making Memories letter stickers
I made all of the other word bars to mimic the "IN" using Benderville font.  I inked the edges after trimming with black
Tickets:  from a drawing from a tea party at church.  I always keep everything.  Ya just never know.  *smile*
Patterned paper and the floral border were leftovers from a retreat kit.  I had wanted some red roses (painting the roses red) but didn't have any
Black bling: Prima
Red bling:  Paper Studios
The leaf shaped bling and the bling used in the centers of the flowers and on the chipboard letters were a K & Co. collage bling that I cut apart. 
Cards from a deck when the girls were little and they lost some of them.  Kept them for a rainy day.  It was raining yesterday when I did this layout! *smile*  I knew I wanted to use the King and Queen of Hearts and some Jacks (Knaves) for the layout. 
A bit of black lace
A pocket watch charm
Folk heart brad
And the creme de la creme:  A white rabbit cut from Visual Designs by Chris #CD00581 Silhouette Bunneis with Sparkle.  I just took out the sparkle and then stamped it with red ink using a time themed stamp from Just for Fun. 
 


~Angie~ (Missouri)
~I am blessed!!~


Visual Designs by Chris Creative Team Member
http://visualdesignsbychris.com
(cutters: Blue Wishblade and Cricut Expression)