Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas 2009 Family

I love to use collage photos for holidays with loads of photos.  Even with collage photos, I generally have a dozen or so layouts for each Christmas.  Once I get the first layout finished, they go pretty quickly because I use the same products on all of the pages.  Supplies are listed below. also used the ribbons from Visual Designs by Chris file #CD00550 called Love Title.  The perfect touch!
 
Note:  On the right side, I pop dotted a 4x6 photo over the collage because it was one of my favorite photos and I wanted it to stand out.  I also used the Bazzill stitch templates but rather than sewing, I used mini brads.  I really liked the effect. 
 
Supplies:
 
Patterned Paper:  DCWV Paper Pad
Deco and Sparkly Brads:  Spare Parts/Hobby Lobby
Swirly Bling:  Prima
Letters:  Thickers by American Crafts
Ribbon
Metal clamps:  Wal-Mart many moons ago
Bazzill stitch templates
Bazzill mini brads
Vellum quotes:  Memories Complete


~Angie~ (Missouri)
~I am blessed!!~