Monday, August 20, 2012

#CD00934 from August grab bag

I used the Fall leaves from Visual Designs by Chris (File #CD00934 which is a part of the August grab bag).  I stamped the leaves with a scripty word stamp using a dark brown ink.  The sponged the edges with some tea dye ink from Tim Holtz.  Pop dotted the leaves and added a little bling from Michael's.  Layed some other die cut leaves that I had in my Fall/Halloween/Thanksgiving bin.   Used a Bazzill sewing template and crochet thread to create the blowing of the leaves.  A McGill punch for the tab.  Handwrote the title "Thanksgiving 2011" with a micron pen.  Patterned paper is Paper Studio.  Added a little ummmpphh with layering a Tim Holtz die cut.  I had created the little note cards and had everyone write what they were thankful for. 

~Angie~ (Missouri)
~I am blessed!!~