Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New layouts

I have made a couple of layouts using Chris's "Bracket Jumble with Bubbles". I made one as a paper layout and one digital. The paper layout was a challenge as I haven't made a layout with paper for quite a while, but I really wanted to try out my new KNK Maxx. The extra bubbles are the waste from the Bubble Jumble. I just highlighted them with a gel pen.





These are pictures of my Daycare children when I was doing daycare having a ball blowing bubbles! I have used some of my paper stash and a CM sticker. I also used my Cuttlebug to cut the letters for the title. I cut Chris's file twice, one in patterned paper, and one plain (slightly smaller) and layered it on top.
The 2nd layout was created in Photoshop. Chris explained that I could open the AI files directly in PS and it worked a treat, and saved a lot of time.



I used a digital kit that I had designed and Chris's files available for the February Sketch Challenge as well as the "Bracket Jumble with Bubbles" which I applied a style to. These are my Daycare kids having a ball in the bath with lots of bubbles! This layout was completed for the Feb09 Sketch Challenge as well.

Have a great day!

cheers, caz