Tuesday, May 12, 2009

FROG projects using #CD00442



Sorry, I have been MIA. My dad has been ill and had some serious health concerns and recenlty I have had to have several doctor appointments so no time to play. Hate when life gets in the way. *smile* Throw a Project Prom volunteer (time-consuming) job in there and things get crazy. *wink* But life is good! Here are a few projects I completed in April. Loved this froggy file Chris made! The first one is a birthday card I created for my neice who collects frogs. She loved it!


The second project, I used this same adorable little frog and created a saying "Fully Rely On God" to go with it. This was a prayer journal that I gave away as a prize at a lady's function at our church. May have to make me one now!











Digi-Cutter Files offered in SCUT, GSD, KNK, WPC & AI (SVG) at www.visualdesignsbychris.com