Tuesday, May 5, 2009

These pics are from my March Scrap Retreat. I thought the title from Chris was perfect. We as scrapbookers don't lie we just like to embellish a little :) The papers are Die Cut With A View from the Retro stack and he flowers came from 7 Gypsies. The scrolling form Tim Holtz Grungeboard is painted with Dried Marigold Crackel Paint from Ranger Industries. The Berlin Ohio Die Cut was purchased at a scrapbooking store there. Sorry I haven't been posting lately. Life is really hectic around here. My son is getting married in 18 days and I am not even ready for this. We still have to finish getting our clothes and shoes for the wedding! But on the positive note, I will have a ton of pictures to scrap.. I am the photographer!!
TFL
Tricia




Digi-Cutter Files offered in SCUT, GSD, KNK, WPC & AI (SVG) at www.visualdesignsbychris.com