Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Latest layout using "Can I Keep It"

I received Chris's newsletter today and, on going to the Store to check out the sales, saw this great file! My son-in-law loves creepy crawlies and also has a collection of wonderful creatures which he and my daughter adore. I had a great picture of a huge spider we found at home one day after being out all day. I also found some pics of him and his pet snake, "Ripley". Unfortunately, they are not as clear as I had hoped as Ripley kept moving and, as he was wearing his Crocodile T-Shirt, not as easy to see as I would've liked.


So head over to the Store and check out all the great files on offer. This file "Can I Keep It" is available for just $1.00 for a short time.

cheers, caz



Digi-Cutter Files offered in SCUT, GSD, KNK, WPC & AI (SVG) at www.visualdesignsbychris.com