Monday, August 31, 2009

Sandra's Latest...

I'm so excited! I finally got to cut and create. I had to cut one day and create the next but it got done:-). Here they are...

The first is my page layout for the August challenge. From the file, I used the background cut (Bazzill) and put it on top of a patterned Bazzil. I added the paper piecing (which I LOVE), the torn notebook paper, small border piece and 2 arrow photo corners. I added Arrow charms from A Charming Place to each photo corner. The title is my own. Now I just need to do a couple of more pages to finish the story. Oh all my pieces except the background are cut from Petallics paper.


















Next is a quick card I made for my son's best friend. He had his Eagle Scout ceremony this past Saturday. I used the new spring swirls file from the Quarterly club and one of the birds from the April Challenge file. The title is my own.

















And my last card is for a sketch challenge on Paperthreads. I needed a small border piece for the card so I used the one from our August challenge file. The large daisies are from Sam and Hailey Designs Paper Blossoms file (JB00068) and the centers are from Shelly's Art Buttons Galore file (SS00116). The silver butterfly is from A Charming Place



















Digi-Cutter Files offered in SCUT, GSD, KNK, WPC & AI (SVG) at www.visualdesignsbychris.com