Saturday, October 24, 2009

New Layout using CD00605

This is my latest layout using CD00605 - Family Frame. This was one of the files available in the last QMC but you still have time to join this QMC which can be found HERE.

This is a photo of my In-Laws, my DH and my son and daughter on a recent visit to our home. This was my last chance for a photo shoot with my daughter as she is now working as an Au Pair in Virginia in the USA. Long way from Australia! My In-Laws just happened to be visiting at the same time, so we had a house full for a few days, it was great!


This file was perfect for this layout! The file includes the rectangle frame that I have used here and the Family title, but as an added bonus, also includes an oval frame as well! The frame around my photo and the "Family" have had styles applied to them.






Thanks for looking,

cheers, caz



Digi-Cutter Files offered in SCUT, GSD, KNK, WPC & AI (SVG) at www.visualdesignsbychris.com