Monday, October 5, 2009

Pastor Appreciation Poems




I'm on the committee for Pastor Appreciation. A fellow committee person found these poems and asked me to make them into something that could be framed. They will be put in matching black frames. Not sure if you can read the poems as my printer won't print black ink even though it has a full cartridge. I printed in a tan to match their decor, which turned out better actually.

Used Visual Designs by Chris files cut with my wishblade... #CD00401 Butterfly Border. I've wanted to use that one since I saw it. Such a beautiful file. and Fancy Background overlay. I love love love detail and like when I can use my other supplies to embellish. Here I used some other punches. Punched the butterflies using navy diamond dust paper with a silhouette punch by Marvy. Also added bling to the butterfly body and brads and other bling to the punched flowers by 2GRRRLS. The added greenery is a Family Treasures punch. The butterflies on the cut out file were painted with mustard Radiant Pearls and then the punched butterfly glued over it.

~Angie~ aka memrybug


~ I am blessed! ~






Digi-Cutter Files offered in SCUT, GSD, KNK, WPC & AI (SVG) at www.visualdesignsbychris.com