Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving layouts


I was able to work on my Thanksgiving album this weekend. For last year's photos I used a VDBC file THANKSGIVING from #CD00172 Thanksgiving Traditions. Sometimes all I really need to finish off a layout is a nice title. This scripty lettering really enhanced the papers I had chosen.



For my 2009 photos... let me just say I don't think in the history of my 12+ years of scrapbooking have I ever scrapped photos within the week they were taken. LOL For this layout, I used THANKS GIVING from #CD00177 Thankful Titles 2. I like to complement my other cutting systems (here, the Sizzix) with the use of my Wishblade. The title from this set was the perfect touch to a quick and easy layout. Made it look like it took longer than it really did. *smile*




Angie aka memrybug ~I am blessed!~


Digi-Cutter Files offered in SCUT, GSD, KNK, WPC & AI (SVG) at http://www.visualdesignsbychris.com/