Thursday, November 12, 2009

Novemeber sketch challenge



The November sketch challenge is up in the forum. This month we are focusing on creating a card to get us ready for the holiday season. The sketch is provided to us by Becky Fleck at Pagemaps and Chris has created several files to help you along.

Here's my version:

I had full intentions to follow the sketch exactly, but when I started to put all the pieces together, it just looked better off centered. Oh well, the joy of creativity!

I used Chris's Poinsettia Happy holidays It also has a nice title with the poinsettia that you can cut as well.
Supplies used:
Page Maps sketch
Foof-a-la papers
Kaiser crafts gem
Stampin up title stamp
Chris Durnan's Poinsettia Happy Holidays
SKU: CD00137



I would love for you to play along, so be sure to check it out. Rosalie

Digi-Cutter Files offered in SCUT, GSD, KNK, WPC & AI (SVG) at www.visualdesignsbychris.com