Monday, January 18, 2010

2 peas in a bucket cutter Challenge

I was browsing the 2 peas website the other day, and found a digital cutter challenge.  "Wow, right up my alley"  The sample layout was pretty cute and I actually learned a couple things from the corresponding videos. If you want to give it a try, you can find it here:  2 peas cutter class.   I was able to easily find files that Chris had designed to help me complete this page.  I used Snow Envy Words and Baroque Background 461 .  I don't usually make my pages with this many layer and embellishments, but it was really fun and I think it turned out pretty cute.  If I can just brag a little.  Did you notice that I used a negative snowflake cut-out on the striped notebook paper?  I rarely do that either.  Challenges are great for getting you to think outside your box. Are you feeling uncreative?   Try a challenge to get yourself going, It really does help.   There are several challenges over in the forum at VDBC as well.   Thanks Rosalie






  Other supplies used:
2 peas Cutter Challenge January 2010
Imagination Project – Patterned Paper
Colormates Cardstock
Chris Durnan Cutter files
Baroque Background 461
Snow Words
Mamawslegacy – tabs
Shelly’s art – notebook edge
Stampin up date stamp
Stampendeous – Winter Stamp
Studio G – Happy Stamp
Digi-Cutter Files offered in SCUT, GSD, KNK, WPC & AI (SVG) at www.visualdesignsbychris.com