Sunday, January 24, 2010

January Challenge

Here it is... my January Challenge layout. Of course I'm working on Christmas pictures. Those are the only ones I keep up with (and vacation and school but I'm officially behind on those). I'm really a traditional Christmas color person but stepped out of that box this time. I love Hot Pink and these pictures screamed .... "USE PINK" - lol. Sorry about the lousy picture. My scanner isn't working and I don't have a good place to take a picture. Still haven't decided if I'm going to leave the Pink word paper on the layout or not. May change it to a solid pink like the top piece or to all word paper.

Files used:
VDC January Challenge file;
VDC Paint Diva (CD00350), I cut the Paint part off.;
Sam and Hailey Designs "Itty Bitty Christmas" (JB00241) found at PaperThreads.com



Digi-Cutter Files offered in SCUT, GSD, KNK, WPC & AI (SVG) at www.visualdesignsbychris.com