Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March Sketch Challenge

I'm not quite finished with these but wanted to post them since today is the last day of March!  I'm still trying to decide on titles and I forgot to cut journaling boxes for them when I cutting.  Now my husband has taken his laptop and left it at work since I now have my own.  I just need to load my KNK software on it - lol.  Anyway, back to the pages. 
 
The one with the green background has a cut from "Up the Page Set 2" (CD00634) by Chris.  And at the bottom of it, the adorable penguin is from Card-I-ology's Merry Christmas Card.  I just wish I had cut his hat from orange - lol.  I don't see this file in the store so I guess I got it off her blog.
 
Scattered on the "up the page" cut are small paw print charms from www.acharmingplace.com. I colored them orange with a sharpie. I'm still trying to think of a cute title for the page.  Any ideas?
 
On the second layout (red background) I used another of Chris' files "ORN trees" (CD00187),  I stretched the tree tall to fit on one side, then hung Dollar Sign charms (from www.acharmingplace.com) on it.   I'm still trying to decide on a title for this one too.  I'm thinking about "O' Money Tree" - LOL.  What do you think?
 
Oh - that is my niece!  She cracks me up.  And this past Christmas, it occurred to me how much she is like me when I was her age!!!
 
Thanks for looking.
 
Sandra from NC