Friday, March 19, 2010

Sketch Challenge Submission

Here's my version of the March sketch.  I really liked the long photo block and the white space. I filled the white space with a journal block since I do not have a 12 inch printer to print directly on my layouts. 

Supplies used: Pagemaps sketch,Imaginisce patterned paper, Shelly's Art die cut, Chris Durnan's journal block, title 2 peas miss happy font welded and cut on my craft robo and Calibri font for journal.

The journal block reads:  Ice cream is defined by Webster as a rich, sweet, creamy frozen food made from variously flavored cream and milk products churned or stirred to a smooth consistency during the freezing process.  We define ice cream as Yum, Yum.  We have especially developed a love for Cold Stone Creamery, whose ice cream fits the definition of rich, sweet and creamy.  This summer we made regular evening trips to enjoy the frozen confection and each of us has developed our favorite combination.  We rarely experiment with the other flavors, why mess with perfection?  Andrew chooses cheesecake ice cream with white chips mixed in.  I love the oatmeal cookie dough ice cream with chocolate shavings.  Ben's choice is always cotton candy with white chips.  Ethan picks sweet cream ice cream with Oreo cookies.    Up to this point, Nadia shares with everyone.  Although, I am sure that she is already forming her opinion for next summer.