Wednesday, June 23, 2010








After a lady hit hubby's motorcycle and crushed the rear fender, he decided to have it completely repainted. I thought I'd make a mini album showing all the work he had to do to put it back together. I used several of Chris's files, which can be found here:

Tab Book
Gear Head Accents
Gear Head Jumble
Just Flaming
Flaming Wings

I cut the back tabs off the album and bound it with my Bind It All.
I use a rubber stamp for the track pattern, then layered flames and gears under the pictures. I double cut the front and back from regular cardstock and glued them together to make a little sturdier cover for the album, since I don't know how careful hubby will be with it, showing off his pride and joy to his friends.

Sussann




Digi-Cutter Files offered in SCUT, GSD, KNK, WPC & AI (SVG) at www.visualdesignsbychris.com