Saturday, March 12, 2011

Light my fire... #CD00529

Our Mikie Boy enjoying the fire place.  Used just the fire portion of file #CD00529 Roasting Marshmallows from Visual Designs by Chris.  The title is cut using Quickutz Calvin. This was going to be a quick layout.  LOL but then I tried using the sewing machine which never cooperates.  I am certain it is operator error.  *smile*  The machine pierced the holes but I went back and used a thick thread and hand sewed it.  I like the thicker look better.  I hadn't planned to use hearts here but the sewing machine ripped a hole clean through the paper so I covered it with the hearts.  The larger one was cut using my Accu-cut machine and the primative heart die from chipboard.  The smaller one is a punch.  Inked them up with Distress inks... Wild Honey, Marmalade, Tea Dye and Brick red.  Then added buttons that I thread before glue dotting.  The fire and the smaller heart are pop-dotted.  Patterned paper is some old Kaleidescope. 

~Angie~ (Missouri)
~I am blessed!!~


Visual Designs by Chris Creative Team Member
http://visualdesignsbychris.com
(all images are cut using the Blue Wishblade)