Monday, March 28, 2011

LO: Senior Awards using two VDBC files

Photos from Sierra's Senior awards ceremony.  I enhanced the photo on the right side in PSE8 adding the names along the bottom of the photo and creating a glow to sort of quickly find Sierra amongst all of her goofy friends. 
 
On the left side, I used a VDBC file #CD00725 FLOURISH FRAME.  This cut so smoothly and is an absolutely beautiful frame.  I added just a bit of black ink so you could see it as it was layered on the patterned circle.  I used a Mojo Sketch 182 (http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/). 
 
For the right side, I used VDBC file #CD00632 ACROSS THE PAGE.  This also cut very smoothly.  However, I was using a short piece of paper and had it turned the wrong  way so it didn't cut the full 12" across.  Happy mistake I suppose because I really like that it doesn't go the full length of the layout.  Added a bit of blank ink for texture.  This side was Mojo Sketch 183.  Sheer ribbon was tied and then wrapped to the back and taped. 
 
Supplies:  I picked up the patterned paper this week from FKS (sorry don't know the manf.). It was double sided so the stripe and floral are the same sheet of paper.  It is beautiful paper!  Prima flowers.  Glitter brads from Hobby Lobby.  Bling from Hobby Lobby (Paper Studio and Prima).  "awards" is cut from Quickutz Marissa font. 

~Angie~ (Missouri)
~I am blessed!!~


Visual Designs by Chris Creative Team Member
http://visualdesignsbychris.com
(cutters: Blue Wishblade and Cricut Expression)