Monday, May 23, 2011

Graduation Card using VDBC #CD00832

A card for my niece, Spencer, who graduated yesterday.  What is it about Pomp and Circumstance that makes you bawl like a baby?  LOL  My girls were making fun of me because Spencer came out before the ceremony in her cap and gown.  I was looking at her thinking of when she was a baby and of moments as she was growing up... then the thought crossed my mind that I was going to hear Pomp and Circumstance soon and I couldn't stop the tears.  *sigh*  The wedding march has the same effect on me.  LOL  I used part of the Visual Designs by Chris file #CD00832 called Senioritis '11.  It pretty much made the card.  Added a few dotted circle stamped images, some bling and a ribbon.  Enhanced the 11 with a little white pen stitching using a chalk writer from Zig.  Used my corner chomper on two corners.  Of course, red and black were her school colors.

~Angie~ (Missouri)
~I am blessed!!~


Visual Designs by Chris Creative Team Member
http://visualdesignsbychris.com
(cutters: Blue Wishblade and Cricut Expression)