Thursday, October 13, 2011

VDBC 3rd Anniversary Challenge

Another challenge being held over at VDBC is being run by Jan of Sam and Hailey Designs. It is a Colour Challenge. Well, you all should know that I love Colour Challenges.... seems like I just need someone to present me with a colour palette and I am rushing off to start up Photoshop and see what I can come up with.

and with a new digital scrapbooking kit and a file from Chris, I created this layout. A few years ago we went on a boat cruise out of Victor Harbour, South Australia. We were hoping to see Whales, but got Dolphins and Seal Lions instead. We still had a wonderful time, I love being out on the water, and if you look closely (and I mean really closely LOL), you can see two dolphins surfacing in my pic! The star speckled Dolphin is CD00584 - Sparkle Dolphins available HERE . I have added styles and textures to Chris's file to create the effect you see here.




Created to show that Cutter files can be used very successfully digitally.
Thanks for looking,
cheers, caz

Digi-Cutter Files offered in SCUT, GSD, KNK, WPC & AI (SVG) at www.visualdesignsbychris.com
Share |