Monday, October 10, 2011

Halloween 2009 using #CD00770

I used patterned paper I have been hoarding *smile* from My Minds Eye and Making Memories.  The crow was cut from Visual Designs by Chris #CD00770.  I added some black bling for his eye and a few other places.  I love using photo collages!  The layout sort of evolved.  I accidentally cut the upper right paper too short which led to the black strip of paper.  So I matched it on the other side with an orange strip to ground the pumpkins and the crow.  The strips led to the buttons (black threaded with orange and orange threaded with black).  Which led to the black swirly bling.  Love a happy accident!
 
This catches up my Halloween album!!


~Angie~ (Missouri)
~I am blessed!!~


Visual Designs by Chris Creative Team Member
http://visualdesignsbychris.com
(cutters: Blue Wishblade and Cricut Expression)