Monday, April 23, 2012

LO Share: Beach mini album - page 11

Sometimes I start out a page with an idea to use a specific cutter file; but sometimes, I'm not intending to use one at all.  That was the case on this mini album page.  Then... it just needed a little something.  So I used just a piece of the file "Swimming in the Lake" #CD00748 from Visual Designs by Chris.  I cut the grass - one of them twice.  I pop dotted two of them.  Other materials are netted ribbon, a seashell charm, pearls from Michaels, words from Authentique, ribbon and a designer paper clip.  Love these pics of my girls.  I wanted a nice photo of them at the beach but then Savannah started being silly and one thing led to another.   *smile*  I just kept clicking the shutter button.   
 
This is page 11.  The previous page 11 was page 12.  *wink*

~Angie~ (Missouri)
~I am blessed!!~