Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bouncing Around I know!


I tend to bounce around when I scrapbook anymore. I used to do it chronologically, but I have tried a new approach to get over my creative blocks, and it seems to be working well for me. This is a layout from my grand daughter Chloe's Fall photos. I just love this photo of her. It shows her personality to the "T". I once again used the Core'dnations cardstock that I just recently purchased for the background. I sanded the top to allow the bottom color to come through which is such the Halloween Purple. Then I used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist to give it a soft shimmer. The pumpkin border is the bottom layer from the Pumpkin Patch File from Chris. This file is so versatile that is can be used with the top layer for spooky pages or alone for pumpkin patch pages.