Monday, January 19, 2009

Hi there

Hi all, I am the newest addition to Chris's CT team. My name is Caroline, but I am most commonly known in the online scrapping world, as aussie_caz (caz). I am a digital scrapbooker as well as enjoying scrapping with paper and card. I am (not so) patiently awaiting delivery of my new toy, a 15" KNK MAXX cutter. I am really looking forward to being able to cut the great files I keep finding on the web and using them in my scrapping, both digital and physical.

Here is a layout I completed for the January Sketch Challenge using Chris's cutter files digitally.



These are some pictures of my son all kitted out in his new cricket gear. I have used the sketch for the challenge as a base for my layout, used Chris's cutter files as digital files and used a kit that I designed called "Lichen"



'til next time...