Saturday, January 24, 2009

Challenges Challenges Challenges - lol

I finally finished the challenges :). I did a two page layout for the musical jumble challenge. We
were to use the musical jumble file. At first I thought I'd have to make a card then I remembered our Christmas pictures :). I add the "you make my heart sing" file seeing my son happy does make my heart sing :). Sorry about the uneven scan on the one page.

For the sketch challenge, I enlarged the scalloped piece from the challenge file to used on the left side of the page. Then cut a second one to add to it at regular size to put on the top. I also used Chris' Home for the Holiday's file and trimmed the edges to make it look more like an overlay. I finished cutting the small pieces from the challenge file to use for journaling. I cut the tag from a piece of patterned paper.

The two holly charms on this layout were colored with sharpie markers. These and the present and musical note charms from the first layout are from A Charming Place .