Monday, March 2, 2009

Challenge files: Sierra 11th grade portrait


This was for participation in the VDBC February sketch challenge - love those!! The bracket square and the tab are from the sketch files. I also used the stars file from the challenge files due March 7th. Pulled the idea from her shirt. I still need to add one finishing touch... I need a mustard colored button with red thread at the end of the bottom rick rack to finish out my visual triangle.


Supplies:


*Cardstock
*Patterned Papers: Basic Grey Recess line
*I used brown shoe polish applied with a foam pad to give some of the papers a bit of an aged look.
*Popdotted a couple of punches stars and added a few smaller punched stars amongst the star frame.
*Buttons tied with DMC thread, brads, rick rack
* Girls are Weird Sizzlet font for the "11th"


~Angie (memrybug)~


Digi-Cutter Files offered in SCUT, GSD, KNK, WPC & AI (SVG) at www.visualdesignsbychris.com