Saturday, March 7, 2009

Using latest addition to QMC files

Here's another great file that Chris has just added to this quarter of the QMC. It is called Grandma and is a beautiful frame incorporating the word "Grandma" with lots of gorgeous scrolls.




I had to create the perfect picture for this one. Recently my mother went to Japan to visit my youngest sister, her husband and their new, or not quite so new, baby boy, Luke. Mum had taken lots of scenery photos whilst being shown around Japan, but the best photo of her and her new grandson was taken in the kitchen which was a terrible background. So I cleaned up the pic of Mum, Chris and Luke and then placed it on the gorgeous scenery of a Japanese temple. Then I topped it off with this gorgeous frame! I am very pleased with the finished result!





Thanks for looking,

cheers, caz


Digi-Cutter Files offered in SCUT, GSD, KNK, WPC & AI (SVG) at www.visualdesignsbychris.com