Monday, April 13, 2009

April challenge

I finished up my pages for the April challenge :-). I've been looking for these old pictures since I started my Barn albums. I finally found them a couple of weeks ago. Actually, I found the negatives. I took these over 20 years ago while I was taking a black&white photography class. (Back in my single days - lol). Now I just need to make 2 more copies of each page for my brother's ablums

The tree is from the challenge file. The box "ribbon" is from Chris's "Buried in Boxes" file which I couldn't find in the store, so it may not be there yet. And the adorable pig is from the "Visiting the Farm - CD00514" file. thanks for looking :-).






Digi-Cutter Files offered in SCUT, GSD, KNK, WPC & AI (SVG) at www.visualdesignsbychris.com
Post by Sandra from NC - Creative Team member