Wednesday, April 8, 2009

"Moooos Flash!" card

I had to use this new file from Chris, called "You're Gonna What" as soon as I saw it! What fun, this goofy looking cow was just begging to be placed on a card front! This file is also available in this quarters QMC membership, so if you thinking about joining, get onto it! and get this, as well as many other fantastic files, all for one low price!

I have created this card in PS, and so have cheated in the preview :) I have included the Front and the Inside views of the card on the one page so that you can see both views in the one pic. I have only used the cow from Chris's file and you can see how easy it is to just use parts of Chris's files or the whole, whichever suits your needs at the time. I adore this cow, and I can see me using it over and over!



Thanks Chris for the "MOO"velous file!!


have a great day wherever you are!


cheers, caz






Digi-Cutter Files offered in SCUT, GSD, KNK, WPC & AI (SVG) at www.visualdesignsbychris.com