Monday, April 13, 2009

The Badlands and Sketch challenge

I had some time to finish some layouts this weekend. The first one is my version of the April sketch. I must admit that I did not use the die cuts that Chris provided. I had every intention to cut the title and diecuts, but when I opened the package of Basic Grey, It had a tree die cut and I thought..... I don't even have to turn on my computer. Yep! Lazy scrapping. The second page is a collage of all the cute pictures of my kids jumping in the leaves.


Here's a layout from our South Dakota trip. I used several of Chris's files.
Here's the link to the South Dakota files in the store: Here I also used her scalloped circle. The other supplies used were Page maps sketch, bazzill cardstock, kelly panacci patterned paper, my mind's eye paper.




Rosalie


Digi-Cutter Files offered in SCUT, GSD, KNK, WPC & AI (SVG) at www.visualdesignsbychris.com