Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hello Everyone!

I am Vicki and I am, of course, On Chris's Creative Team. Just wanted to pop on here and say "hi" and I will be back. I just finished my grandson's first 8 months of life album (he's now 9 months old) and have only a few pages left for these next couple of months until his birthday. I am almost out of room in this album, so I hope we don't have any major happenings. Chandler is 9 months old and talks. He says Mama, Dada, Brother and BaBa which means "food" in general. He likes his food more than his milk. He walks - not alone, but all around the furniture. He's early in everything! What a joy and a challenge.







Here's a picture of one of my Favorite Projects using one of Chris's files:

Happy Day Everyone,


Vicki

Autumn Beauty file Link

Memories Curly Matte or Frame