Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mount Rushmore

Have you seen Chris's South Dakota files? They are brand new, check them out!

(Note to self: ask how to link to paperthreads! Dana, could you pm me at paperthreads and explain the process to me? Thanks Rosalie)
Thanks Dana! Here's the link. To the great file:

Mount Rushmore

Anyway.... Our family took a vacation last summer to South Dakota. We had a great time and I am having a great time reliving the memories in my Scrapbook. Keep your eyes peeled for my version of the Badlands file and I will have to find something to do with that Bison!

My Layout today was really quite simple:
Bo Bunny paper
Miscellaneous Cardstock
Chris's Mount Rushmore file.
I still need to add my journal notes; I have so much to say in such a little space!

I hope you like them. Rosalie