Friday, May 16, 2008

Hi Everyone, It's me again!

I seem to like teal a lot lately. I have used several variations of this color for several layouts one of which I will share with you here:




This is for a Silver Anniversary Album for my BIL & SIL in June. We have a sort of joke with them and call them Pat and Terry's Bed and Breakfast. The have the best bed, coffee, and service anywhere around. So when our nieces asked us to write something for the event, we had to write about that. We moved to a North Dallas Suburb 11 years ago on July 1 so they are a little more than the halfway point to home in N. E. Kansas. So I had to use Chris's Mi Casa es Su Casa file to put with our letter!


It was a lot of fun to use and cut this file and it cut super smooth and easy in one pass.


Happy Day everyone!