Sunday, January 23, 2011

Her favorite spot/Abby using #CD00418

The title is created using a VDBC file #CD00418 called 2008 Favorites.  The original word was favoriteS but I was easily able to trim off the S.  The "her" and "SPOT" are quickutz fonts.  I punched two different sized circles and sewed them on.  Used various Distress inks to match just the right color to the patterned paper.  Found the little strip of brown border in my scrap drawer.  It was cut with a Fiskars border punch for another project.  Added some ribbon in a visual triangle.  I chose the patterned paper because they both have circular accents to reinforce the theme.  The i of favorite just called for something so I added a patterned mini brad.

~Angie~ (Missouri)
~I am blessed!!~


Visual Designs by Chris Creative Team Member
http://visualdesignsbychris.com
(all images are cut using the Blue Wishblade)