Friday, January 21, 2011

Love frame using #CD00810 Hearts

Chris/VDBC gave away a free file this morning and it included hearts.  I had been wanting to do this frame for my office so it was perfect timing.   I have been learning my Photoshop Elements over the last few weeks also.  The photo is one 4x6 photo that I blended two photos into one.  The ribbon, her name and the flowers are all a part of the printed photo and were free elements within the program.  I added buttons on the outside of the glass to give it a 3D effect.  The frame came with the metal word love on the frame. I added three of the hearts.  The words "this pup!" are cut with Quickutz Olivia font.  Added some bling including a jewel for the dot in the i and the point of the exclamation.  I added glossy accents to the hearts.  So fun!  I have a lot of photos in my office - each of my dogs are included in the family gallery.  *wink*  Just hadn't gotten Zoey's done.  This will be a great addition!   Thanks for the file and the kick in the seat to get this done, Chris!

~Angie~ (Missouri)
~I am blessed!!~


Visual Designs by Chris Creative Team Member
http://visualdesignsbychris.com
(all images are cut using the Blue Wishblade)