Sunday, January 23, 2011

Wave Runner using waves from #CD00748 (Swimming in the Lake)

A simple layout...  Pup pages are 8x8 so it doesn't leave much room if you have more than one photo.  I cut two waves from #CD00748 (Swimming in the lake) from VDBC in coordinating colors.  Title is cut using Quickutz Maggie.  I used my Accu-cut to cut the wavy rick rack and I used the negative portion of it along the bottom of the layout to sort of frame the photos.  The little bling are nail jewels that are shaped like droplets.  They are not adhesive but I quickly made them so with my little Xyron 150.  White Zig chalk Writer for journalling.

~Angie~ (Missouri)
~I am blessed!!~


Visual Designs by Chris Creative Team Member
http://visualdesignsbychris.com
(all images are cut using the Blue Wishblade)