Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Valentine using #CD00308

Tonight I created a Valentine for my sweetie using the Heart Jumble #CD00308.  I have loved this file from day one and have used bits and pieces of it on various projects.  Love the shape of those hearts!  I cut a file so that it opened up instead of sideways.  I ran it through my Cuttlebug using a Tim Holtz embossing folder.  I placed the cut out on the card so that it lined up so I'd be able to write on three lines "i love u!" with a black 03 pen.  I stamped a $1 cupid stamp from Michaels onto tan paper.  Colored with Copics (Sorry - after I took the photo, I added two little white dogs with a white gel pen on his cheeks.)  and punched out with a 2 1/2" circle punch.  Then I mounted onto black that I cut with 3" scallop punch which was all pop dotted to the card.  Added some tan ribbon (looks gold in the photo).  Burned the edges so it doesn't ravel.  Then stuck two Heidi Grace pins down into the pop dot.   Added a little strip of black punched with a Fiskars border punch.   On the inside, I used two of the hearts with ribbon and a pin. 

~Angie~ (Missouri)
~I am blessed!!~

This file can be purchased here. CD00308 If you need it an additional format, most can be created for you. 


Visual Designs by Chris Creative Team Member
http://visualdesignsbychris.com
(all images are cut using the Blue Wishblade)